1. DetailsInformation about your visits and use of the site, including the source of the referral, the length of the visit, page views, and your transit routes on the site;The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:Information about your computer, including your IP address, your geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
3. Use your personal informationPersonal information provided to us through our site will be used for the purposes stated in this policy, or on the relevant pages on the site. We may use your personal information to improve and customize the site.Handling inquiries and complaints submitted by you or relating to you and related to our site;
4. Disclosure of personal informationWe may provide your personal details:According to what is required of us by law;
5. International data transfersThe information we collect may be stored, processed, and transmitted between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
6. Retention of personal informationPersonal details, will not be kept for more than what is required for these purpose or purposes.
7. Securing your personal informationWe will take reasonable organizational and technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
8. RepairsWe may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site
9. Your rightsWe may refuse to provide personal information you request until permitted by law.
10. Third Party SitesOur site includes external links, and details about, third party sites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and procedures of any third party.